quinta-feira, 31 de março de 2016

Ex of my life

So, when do we start believing in love? And the first time you stop believing? Mine, was somewhere in the past year. We always think that it's a stage, that we are going to be better and we will feal in love again soon. That's a lie, I am sorry. It will be terrible, specially if the last time you kissed the person you though would be the one, was less than one year ago. You will try to get better, but no matter what, every memory will be coming up in once. You will try to date someone else, and eventually you will hurt some guy that will not understand how can you treat him like that. You do not love that person, that's why you are not as good as you were before for the "EX of your life". Yes, I am calling that person the "Ex of my life". He will be the reason that I know that it's possible someone to cheat you and still lay down with you and live with you. He will be always a way of understanding what you do not want for your future. Either way, I am still not good, of course not, because every moment can downgrade the stage that I though I've already accomplished. And me? I am back to stage 1. I will invest my time in the person I've renegate the most: myself. So, I will always thank you, "Ex of my life", for being a good bad example of how to be miserable after 5 years of dating. The example of all my tears when I found out, or even when we come back together after some months and start dating again. Or either anyday of my depressed situation. I will always know that I loved you but that some feelings are not quite enough. xoxo

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

The "Ex of your life" will always be that someone who will make you realize what you DO NOT DESERVE and even though at first it may seem hard, and this can last a long time, you will grow as a person, learn more about yourself and the things that will make you truly happy. Never forget to live your life for YOU! You only get one chance, make it one that counts! Beijinhos <3

Anónimo disse...

The "Ex of your life" will always be that someone who will make you realize what you DO NOT DESERVE and even though at first it may seem hard, and this can last a long time, you will grow as a person, learn more about yourself and the things that will make you truly happy. Never forget to live your life for YOU! You only get one chance, make it one that counts! Beijinhos <3

(in)sanidade escrita

Bem vindo ao mundo das verdades e mentiras de Trice ;)
Não penses que depois de ler qualquer um dos textos da Patrícia a conheces seja um pouco que seja, ela é demasiado ocupada para pensar no que escreve e só escreve o que (pensa) que sente. Já aconteceu não sentir. Por isso é que o blog se apelida de #Verdades e mentiras do dia 0#