quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2016

My better half

Yesterday I've meet the most truly couple I ever seen. They were very young, though. When he presented the beautiful girl he just said "my better half". I found it so lovely, that I almost wish that someday, someone, will call me his better half. It was magic you see? That girl's eyes were like sparkle water, if you look closely you will see it always shinning. And that's when it got me. One day I would like to move in. To this green island, Ireland. Where you see more joy than ever, but similar to Portugal at the same time. Well, I know your weather is not like this and most time of the year is cold and rainy, but I like it here. I like the music, I like the freckles, I like the white skin, the ginger and blonds, the blue and green eyes. I like the pubs, the magic way you feel in love with each wall. The way Irish accent makes me dance with the tongue. It was quite an adventure that is almost finishing. And what about giving value to small details? Well, that's what I love the most about Irish! Going next to the river and sitting down, or either just relax at the gardening are just some things that "costs a cent" like they say. "Ireland, give me my Better Half".

Sem comentários:

(in)sanidade escrita

Bem vindo ao mundo das verdades e mentiras de Trice ;)
Não penses que depois de ler qualquer um dos textos da Patrícia a conheces seja um pouco que seja, ela é demasiado ocupada para pensar no que escreve e só escreve o que (pensa) que sente. Já aconteceu não sentir. Por isso é que o blog se apelida de #Verdades e mentiras do dia 0#