sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2007

Everyday you gotta to change our ways






Here Again

Patrice

[Chorus]
(Patrice)
I'm here again
I'm here again
singing for a brighter day
Understand I understand
how we ever went away
(Keziah)
Dreams and things yeah
chains and rings yeah
silver and goldfrom our souls
The world's gotta know (x6)
(Patrice)
true warrior here again
I feel so sorry for the ye and then
and you feed your souls with it
sounds like those yeah
we'll be forcing I don't mean again

(Keziah)
everday you gotta change our ways
love has it's way so don't loose your way
make sure there is something left for those on the way
for a brighter day
those on the way, a brighter day

(Chorus again)
The world's gotta know (x6)
And everything she says just rise my love
The curve she loves you line
I mean, when you say what you say
when you say whay you say
it happens all the time
this is treat-off paradise
mean the love between the girls and boys
the love between me and my friends
permently won't end
so real I cant pretend

(Keziak)
everday you gotta change your ways
love has it's way so don't loose your way
make sure there is something left for for a brighter day
those on the way, a brighter day Brighter day, brighter day..

Oh oh oh oh uh uh uh

Sem comentários:

(in)sanidade escrita

Bem vindo ao mundo das verdades e mentiras de Trice ;)
Não penses que depois de ler qualquer um dos textos da Patrícia a conheces seja um pouco que seja, ela é demasiado ocupada para pensar no que escreve e só escreve o que (pensa) que sente. Já aconteceu não sentir. Por isso é que o blog se apelida de #Verdades e mentiras do dia 0#